Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Normally a minimum 2:1 Honours degree, or international equivalent, in a subject that includes some coverage of Art History, Business Studies, Drama, English, Cultural Studies and History.
For full information, including English language requirements and international equivalencies, please visit our website.
Months of entry
- Expand your understanding of the social, cultural and economic issues that surround the international contemporary art world
- Develop a range of subject specific, academic and transferable skills, including high order conceptual and visual literacy and communication skills for the arts sector and beyond
- Gain access to expert guest tutors and lecturers, international art fairs, London Field trips and professional placements that will give your career an edge
- Benefit from teaching in an international gallery space in term two in central London, in close proximity to the fine art sector
Information for international students
Further information for international students can be found on our dedicated international page.
Fees and funding
We invest heavily in scholarships for talented prospective Masters students. This is in addition to the UK Government’s Postgraduate Loan Scheme. For information on how you can fund your postgraduate degree at the University of Exeter, please visit the postgraduate study pages on our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0)1392 723044