Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A good honours degree, normally above a 2:2, in a science, earth or environmental science, engineering or maths-based subject, from a recognised university.
Students applying with Turkish Government sponsorship/funding need to include their project topic as part of the application.
Months of entry
- Benefit from teaching that is informed by our leading research in Mining and Minerals Engineering
- Taught by the internationally established Camborne School of Mines (CSM), a combined mining school and geoscience department
- Explore the responsible management of mineral development
- Delivered by mining experts and aligned with industry needs, you’ll be prepared for a career in a variety of multi-disciplinary roles across the sector
- Gain the knowledge and skills to become a Mineral Process Engineer, and play a vital role in societal progression by feeding innovation and creating products
A unique benefit studying at Camborne School of Mines is the community and relations you will gain both during, and after your studies. Camborne School of Mines has a world-class reputation and excellent alumni network, allowing our graduates to prosper in their respective fields in all corners of the globe:
“I have worked in many places around the world and have yet to visit a country where I could not find at least one CSM graduate. In fact, there are normally several and they can often be found in influential positions.”
Tim Henderson, CSM graduate and current Technical Director at Glencore
Information for international students
Overall score 6.5. No less than 6.0 in any section.
Overall score 90 with minimum scores of 21 for writing, 21 for listening, 22 for reading and 23 for speaking.
58 with no less than 55 in all communicative skills.
Fees and funding
The University of Exeter is offering scholarships to the value of over £4 million for students starting with us in September 2021. Details of scholarships, including our Global Excellence scholarships and GREAT scholarships (British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign) for international fee paying students, can be found on our dedicated funding page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Penryn Admissions
- +44 (0) 1392 371807