Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
For admission to the programme we would normally expect that you hold a 2:1 Honours degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject area such as social sciences, humanities or education. While we normally only accept applicants who meet this criteria, if you have a high 2:2 or equivalent, are coming from a different academic background which is equivalent to degree level, or have relevant work experience, we would welcome your application.
We welcome applications from students who hold qualifications and degrees that are not in education. These may include degrees and qualifications undertaken in the social sciences, natural sciences, humanities, arts or business studies. Please note that this list is not exhaustive and every application will be considered on a case-by-case basis. We would encourage applicants to use their personal statement to indicate their interests in education and any relevant work experience.
Some modules require Disclosure and Barring Service checks.
For full information, including English language requirements and international equivalencies, please visit our website.
Months of entry
- You will explore education as an international and increasingly globalised sphere of activity
- Our Education Studies module will provide you with a thorough grounding in education research, theory and practice
- You will examine some of the major trends and emerging ideas in the field of international education
- You will develop your own understanding and potential to work within international educational institutions and those focused upon internationalising their curriculum
- Our cultural programme gives you opportunities to network and learn new skills by attending workshops with performing arts companies as well as craft-focused arts workshops and even a pop-up choir!
Information for international students
Fees and funding
We invest heavily in scholarships for talented prospective Masters students. This is in addition to the UK Government’s Postgraduate Loan Scheme. For information on how you can fund your postgraduate degree at the University of Exeter, please visit the postgraduate study pages on our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0)1392 723192