Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
All applicants are considered individually on merit although we usually require a 2:1 honours degree (or equivalent) in a relevant science. engineering, management or numerate discipline.
For full information, including English language requirements and international equivalencies, please visit our website.
Months of entry
- Gain knowledge of the industrial environment and the latest Industry 4.0 technologies
- Understand and evaluate the innovation process and the role entrepreneurs play in creating it
- Explore the most important concepts and methods of management science
- Use analysis tools and technologies to solve problems and innovate
- Taught in partnership with the University’s triple-accredited Business School
Information for international students
Further information for international students can be found on our dedicated international page.
Fees and funding
We invest heavily in scholarships for talented prospective Masters students. This is in addition to the UK Government’s Postgraduate Loan Scheme. For information on how you can fund your postgraduate degree at the University of Exeter, please visit the postgraduate study pages on our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0) 1392 724061