Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Normally a minimum 2:1 Honours degree.
Applications should include a personal statement clearly indicating the applicant’s motivation for studying this programme, and long-term career goals within the international film business market.
Applications from industry professionals, or applicants with relevant work experience seeking academic qualification or the opportunity to enhance skills or knowledge in this field will also be considered. Any relevant work experience should be highlighted in the application.
For full information, including English language requirements and international equivalencies, please visit our website.
Months of entry
- Taught by leading academics and guest industry tutors at Exeter alongside industry practitioners and specialist tutors at the London Film School
- Learn about the independent film industry of the 21st century: its practice, history, structure, innovations and challenges
- Become equipped with the business, production, financial and programming knowledge for a successful career in the international film business
- Experience split site study between London and Exeter and attend field trips to the London Film Festival and Berlin for the International Film Festival and the European Film market
- Receive one-to-one support from an academic supervisor and an industry mentor for your dissertation
Information for international students
Fees and funding
We invest heavily in scholarships for talented prospective Masters students. This is in addition to the UK Government’s Postgraduate Loan Scheme. For information on how you can fund your postgraduate degree at the University of Exeter, please visit the postgraduate study pages on our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0) 1392 723044