Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Normally a 2:1 Honours degree or equivalent in a mathematics, science or engineering subject, with significant mathematics content to include a good working knowledge of differential equations and vector calculus.
For full information, including English language requirements and international equivalencies, please visit our website.
Months of entry
- Draw upon our unique expertise in quantitative modelling of Weather and Climate
- Study with experts who directly contribute to global understanding of climate change and climate systems
- Learn about the fundamentals of weather and climate science and mid-latitude weather systems
- Enhance your career opportunities and acquire the skills needed to secure relevant roles in many private and public bodies, businesses or government agencies
Information for international students
Further information for international students can be found on our dedicated international page.
Fees and funding
We invest heavily in scholarships for talented prospective Masters students. This is in addition to the UK Government’s Postgraduate Loan Scheme. For information on how you can fund your postgraduate degree at the University of Exeter, please visit the postgraduate study pages on our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0) 1392 724061