Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
The minimum academic entry requirements are generally a first degree in Psychology at 2:2 or above, or meeting the requirements of the British Psychological Society Graduate Basis for Chartership (formerly known as GBR), with some relevant clinical experience.
For full information, including English language requirements and international equivalencies, please visit our website.
Months of entry
- A unique opportunity to gain advanced level clinical skills in the application of psychological theory in practice
- Become competent and skilled in the assessment, formulation and delivery of psychological treatment interventions for the clinical population
- Develop skills for effective communication with service-users, families and professionals and learn how to function in a multi-disciplinary setting
- Learn under the direct supervision of Clinical Psychologists
- Blending online delivery with face-to-face training, with the ability to deliver fully online if necessary
Information for international students
Further information for international students can be found on our dedicated international page.
Fees and funding
This degree apprenticeship is funded entirely through an Employers’ Apprenticeship Levy. As an apprentice you will be a full-time employee of your organisation, gaining a University of Exeter degree alongside work.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Dr David Mussell