Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Normally a minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
For full information, including English language requirements and international equivalencies, please visit our website.
Months of entry
- Extend your understanding of the social science underpinning the development of effective interventions, strategies and policies aimed at sustainable improvement in health and wellbeing, and reducing physical and psychological health inequalities
- Examine contemporary issues related to modifiable disease risk behaviours, and the determinants and correlates of these lifestyle behaviours across the lifespan
- Develop an understanding of the interdisciplinary skills and processes to translate scientific research into practical health and wellbeing applications
- Prepare for a career as a professional researcher in either academic or non-academic environments
Information for international students
Fees and funding
We invest heavily in scholarships for talented prospective Masters students. This is in addition to the UK Government’s Postgraduate Loan Scheme. For information on how you can fund your postgraduate degree at the University of Exeter, please visit the postgraduate study pages on our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0)1392 725818