Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Minimum 2:2 Honours degree (or for older qualifications a Professional Diploma) in a healthcare related
Months of entry
- A contemporary MSc from a Russell Group university
- Blended delivery, using a combination of taught and online platforms, to allow individual and group working in any location
- A programme designed by a team of leading academics and health practitioners to optimise your time away from the workplace.
- Designed for practitioners from a range of backgrounds including (but not limited to) radiography, nursing, pharmacy, paramedics, occupational therapy and midwifery
- You’ll develop the skills and expertise required to respond to challenges facing our modern day health service
- We will provide a strong academic underpinning to the role of the Advanced Clinical Practitioner and encourage you to expand your scope of practice as part of the advanced practice agenda outlined by the Health Education England multi professional framework for advanced clinical practice.
Information for international students
Further information for international students can be found on our dedicated international page.
Fees and funding
We invest heavily in scholarships for talented prospective Masters students. This is in addition to the UK Government’s Postgraduate Loan Scheme. For information on how you can fund your postgraduate degree at the University of Exeter, please visit the postgraduate study pages on our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time36 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0) 1392 725500