Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
You will have at least a 2:2 degree and relevant public health work experience.
We will also welcome applications from people who can demonstrate evidence of significant Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) experience.
Months of entry
- Level 7 Senior Leader Masters level Degree Apprenticeship
- Learn about emerging leadership and management principles situated in a health and social care content, complexity, finance and ethics, health economics and implementation science
- Suitable for aspiring and established leaders in any health and social care related discipline
- Our Level 7 Senior Leader (Healthcare) Masters level Degree Apprenticeship has been designed as an innovative, blended programme which will contribute to the development of a new cohort of leaders in health and social care. This exciting opportunity is funded by the Employer through the Apprenticeship Levy.
The Senior Leader (Healthcare) Degree Apprenticeship is underpinned by the MSc in Healthcare Leadership and Management which has been specifically developed for leaders committed to patient-centred systems of care and who aspire to become compassionate and inclusive leaders confident in creating organisations and great at working in partnership. Individuals studying on the Level 7 Senior Leader (Healthcare) Degree Apprenticeship will learn about emerging leadership and management principles situated in a health and social care context, complexity, finance and ethics, health economics and implementation science.
Information for international students
If you are an international student, please visit our international equivalency pages to enable you to see if your existing academic qualifications meet our entry requirements.
Fees and funding
This is a Degree Apprenticeship which is funded entirely through an Employers’ Apprenticeship Levy.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1392 727617