2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent (eg, a GPA of 3.0 or above) in business and management, marketing or commerce, or another relevant social science degree. Your degree must contain at least 25% of undergraduate credits in marketing, business strategy and statistical methods. Those who do not have such a background who would like to pursue further studies in the area of entrepreneurship and business development are advised to apply for MSc Management with Enterprise and Business Growth.
International students with academic qualifications below those required should contact our partner institution, Glasgow International College, who offer a range of pre-Masters courses.
Months of entry
This programme will provide you with advanced knowledge and skills in international business, cross-cultural management and entrepreneurship in an international context.
- This programme is designed for students with talent, ambition and entrepreneurial flair, who would like to develop a career in international business development, international entrepreneurship or venture management.
- It combines developing entrepreneurial skills for business start-up and management skills for the international market place.
- You will learn about new venture creation and business start-up, business growth and be involved in international consultancy projects.
- At the end of the programme you will be able to design and plan international strategies, identify opportunities, implement product development in cross cultural contexts.
- You will be taught by staff renowned for creative research on the internationalisation of small and medium-sized businesses, multinational enterprises, and international economics.
- This programme is listed in the top 100 entrepreneurship programmes worldwide (Eduniversal, 2016)
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Please see the list of available scholarship opportunities.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Stuart Davis