2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in any subject, with at least five courses in accounting or finance.
International students with academic qualifications below those required should contact our partner institution, Glasgow International College, who offer a range of pre-Masters courses.
Months of entry
This programme will provide you with current practical and theoretical knowledge of accounting and financial management. It focuses on internal corporate management, external corporate reporting and financial markets, all of which enables you to think critically about the financial business environment both throughout the degree and in your future career.
- Our teaching across all areas of the curriculum is informed by current research in many disciplines including international financial reporting, management accounting and control, and corporate financial management.
- As part of your studies you will be introduced to current research that will help you build your critical and analytical skills, which are beneficial for senior roles in many accounting, finance and related fields.
- We offer a wide range of optional courses which allows you to gain expert knowledge in current issues affecting accounting and finance and gives you the opportunity to look into the broader social and environmental consequences of accountancy.
- The MAcc in International Accounting & Financial Management has been taught at the Adam Smith Business School for more than 35 years.
- You will have access to prestigious financial databases, such as Datastream, Thomson ONE, FAME and Amadeus, which will help develop your analytical and critical thinking skills and prepare you for your own dissertation research and for City life.
Adam Smith Business School is triple accredited
Information for international students
This one-year masters programme is eligible for a new, streamlined visa application process: find out more
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Adam Smith Business School