Candidates require a 2.1 or a first class undergraduate degree in a relevant area.
Months of entry
January, December, November, October, September, August, July, May, April, March, February
The Nursing & Healthcare School has a thriving community of postgraduate research students, from both the United Kingdom and overseas. Postgraduate research students can study towards a PhD or MSc by Research.
- Nursing research in Palliative/end of life care
- Palliative/end of life care issues in the care of the older person
- Dignity and end of life care
- Psychosocial interventions and Palliative/end of life care
- Acute & Critical care, Clinical skills, Interprofessional Learning, Simulation, Advanced practice, Professionalism
- End-of-life stroke care provided in non-stroke unit settings; Incidence, barriers, facilitators and patient and family experiences
Information for international students
Qualification and course duration
MSc by research
Course contact details
- Bridget Johnston