You must be a graduate nurse, normally with a good Honours degree or equivalent, and two years' experience post-qualification.
You are required to provide two references and a full degree transcript with your application.
Months of entry
Designed for the growing number of graduate nurses from international countries wishing to work in clinical leadership or extended roles in clinical practice as nurse practitioners or consultant nurses.
- Become involved in lifelong learning whilst being adaptive to the dynamic care environment and supporting quality care delivery.
- Close involvement of NHS clinical staff in the planning and delivery of courses ensures that the programme is current and relevant.
- The themes offered link closely with the pre-registration undergraduate programme offered at the University as well as being developed in conjunction with local clinical need.
- Build transferable skills along with the ability to lead and innovate in the healthcare sector.
- Option to specialise in Acute Critical Care
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions