You must be a graduate nurse, normally with a good Honours degree or equivalent, and two years' experience post-qualification.
You are required to provide two references and a full degree transcript with your application.
Months of entry
This Masters in Advanced Nursing Science is designed for the growing number of graduate nurses wishing to work in clinical leadership or extended roles in clinical practice as nurse practitioners or consultant nurses.
- The University of Glasgow is ranked 1st in the UK for Undergraduate Nursing (Complete University Guide 2018).
- Whilst studying Medical Science, the programme will provide you with the opportunity to develop and demonstrate knowledge and understanding, expertise in critical appraisal, develop transferable skills and the ability to lead and innovate in the advanced practice in healthcare sector.
- The Healthcare degree reflects the need for tomorrow’s health care professional to be involved in lifelong learning whilst being adaptive to the dynamic care environment and supporting quality care delivery.
- Close involvement of NHS clinical staff in the planning and delivery of courses ensures that the programme is current and relevant.
- The themes offered link closely with the pre-registration undergraduate programme offered at the University as well as being developed in conjunction with local clinical need.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions