A 2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent (for example, GPA 3.0 or above) in education, politics, economics or related social sciences subject, with two to three years demonstrated experience in a leadership role.
Months of entry
This online programme is designed to enable those in key roles in the education sector to develop and advance their leadership knowledge and practice to influence and lead change in local, national and global contexts, in strategic, flexible and agile ways.
- This new online programme has been developed in collaboration with McGill University, Canada, and is designed to complement their Postgraduate Certificate in International Leadership in Educational & Administrative Development (I-LEAD).
- The programme is designed to provide leaders with the conceptual understandings and application to practice that will enable them to develop expertise in innovative leadership approaches, including transformative and sustainable leadership and system-level leadership.
- A key feature is to support leadership capacity and capability building at an individual, group or organisational level.
- You will have the opportunity to meet and network with your counterparts during an intensive three-day study weekend.
- On successful completion of both certificates you will have the opportunity to combine these awards and work towards a Masters qualification with McGill University.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Please see the fees and funding page for more details.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Online Education Department