A 2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent in education, politics, economics or related social sciences subject, with two to three years demonstrated experience in a leadership role.
Months of entry
This online programme is designed to enable those in key roles in the education sector to develop and advance their leadership knowledge and practice to influence and lead change in local, national and global contexts, in strategic, flexible and agile ways.
Why this programme?
- This new online programme has been developed in collaboration with McGill University, Canada, and is designed to complement their Postgraduate Certificate in International Leadership in Educational & Administrative Development (I-LEAD).
- The programme is designed to provide leaders with the conceptual understandings and application to practice that will enable them to develop expertise in innovative leadership approaches, including transformative and sustainable leadership and system-level leadership.
- A key feature is to support leadership capacity and capability building at an individual, group or organisational level.
- You will have the opportunity to meet and network with your counterparts during an intensive three-day study weekend.
- On successful completion of both certificates you may have the opportunity to combine these awards and work towards a Masters, currently under development, with both universities.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Education Department