2.1 Honours degree or or non-UK equivalent in any subject.
Months of entry
This programme offers you the opportunity to study at postgraduate level on a flexible high quality online distance learning basis. Building on your professional and personal interests and experiences, the programme will deepen and broaden your knowledge and understanding of education. Participating in analysis, critique and discussion of cutting-edge research, current practices and relevant policies, you will study in an online learning community.
- This fully online distance programme is ideal for mainstream education professionals working in schools or further and higher education, for those working with adults, in youth work or community development, and those wanting to enter the world of education.
- It is high quality, fully supported online distance learning offering flexible part-time learning. The programme utilises a virtual learning environment incorporating wikis, blogs, RSS feeds and real-time interactive tools.
- You will be a member of an engaged, active international learning community that builds from your own context, drawing on your particular professional and personal experiences to construct learning that is relevant and intellectually challenging.
- You will learn through and with international curricula, pedagogy and learning community.
- You may be an experienced educational practitioner seeking a postgraduate programme to develop your practice or someone who now wishes to enter the exciting and diverse field of education.
- You will work in cohorts across specialisms, educational sectors and geographical locations to learn from and with each other. These cohorts will use online and real-time discussion and information exchanges around milestone activities designed to both provide scaffolded but flexible support.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions