To apply as a student of Chinese Nationality:
- Students register online for the China National Postgraduate Entrance Examination and select their desired JGS MSc programme.
- Students sit the National Entrance Exam
- Once the results are released, students are selected for joint interviews by Nankai University and the University of Glasgow. Students must fulfil the requirements for both universities.
To apply as a student of non Chinese Nationality:
Please apply through the International Office of Nankai University, which can be contacted at:
Tel: +86 22 2350 8825
Months of entry
The MSc in Environmental Management draws on expertise in the School of Geographical & Earth Sciences and the School of Interdisciplinary Studies at the University of Glasgow. Together they represent a leading centre of expertise in environmental teaching and research. They work on issues dealing with the natural and urban environment including policies and practices for environmental management.
The MSc in Environmental Management aims to produce graduates who:
- have a strong understanding of the environment and how it changes
- have an awareness of economic and policy issues affecting the environment
- are able to apply practical and technical solutions to assist in the management of the environment, environmental risk and environmental change.
You will develop a firm understanding of the environment – and how human and physical processes affect it.
You will be introduced to policies and practices for environmental management, as they are applied in a range of environments and at different scales. You will develop skills in processing and presenting environmental information to inform and enhance environmental management.
You will gain an enhanced appreciation of the importance of research and reflection as a route to successful environmental management.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions