2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent (eg, a GPA of 3.0 or above) in any subject.
Months of entry
This is a pioneering online programme offered by CREATe at the University of Glasgow. It is intended for people working in sectors where digital rights and obligations are a key concern. Successful leadership in the digital creative economy requires linking complex legal provisions (such as copyright, trademarks, data protection and privacy) to economic analysis and strategic thinking about markets and regulation.
- The programme was developed by CREATe a leading copyright and IP research institute in the UK based at the University of Glasgow.
- Our online learning platform comprises cutting-edge learning tools and resources, populated with real-world research and case studies drawn from today’s creative industry challenges.
- The online structure of programme is designed to be compatible with work, and suitable for employer sponsorship and support from professional development schemes. The programme can be completed over 1, 2 or 3 years and can be studied on a modular basis.
- The programme requires previous professional engagement but no prior formal qualifications in law or economics.
- You will be able to take part in recorded lectures and events with renowned visiting speakers which take place throughout the year at CREATe.
- You will have the opportunity to network with peers from across the creative industries, policy, and technology sectors.
- On successful completion of the programme, you will have a detailed understanding of digital rights and obligations that enables strategic decisions and policy making.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Dr Sukhpreet Singh