You should have a universally recognised dental qualification with two years' post-qualifying, relevant experience.
You must supply:
- Referee's report 
- Degree transcripts
- Certificate of Dental Registration
- English Language Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae
- Funding confirmation
- Personal statement.
Please note this course does not lead to MRD.
Months of entry
This Masters programme is designed for dental graduates who wish to develop clinical skills in endodontics.
- You will gain a qualification which will enable you to extend your clinical diagnostic and treatment skills and you will also receive a solid grounding in research methodologies.
- You will have the opportunity to attend all postgraduate lectures in the Dental School which includes external speakers and speakers from dental companies.
- You will also have the opportunity to attend specialist society conferences such as the British Endodontic Society and the British Society of Restorative Dentistry.
Information for international students
Please see the English language requirements.
Fees and funding
Please see the list of scholarship opportunities available.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- MVLS Endontics