- A 2.1 equivalent degree (GPA 3.0) in a relevant subject.
- students with a 2.2 equivalent degree (GPA 2.7), but 2.1 equivalent marks in their maths and core theory subjects may be considered for entry.
The GPA listed above is the US System. Find out your country's equivalent GPA
International students with academic qualifications below those required should contact our partner institution, Glasgow International College, who offer a range of pre-Masters courses.
Months of entry
The Masters in Aerospace Engineering & Management introduces you to contemporary business and management issues while increasing your depth of knowledge in your chosen aerospace engineering speciality.
- The University of Glasgow has been the home of aerospace research for over 60 years. This long-standing activity has culminated in the Division of Aerospace Sciences having internationally recognised expertise in all areas of aeronautics and aerospace systems.
- You will be taught jointly by staff from the School of Engineering and the Adam Smith Business School. You will benefit from their combined resources and expertise and from an industry-focused curriculum.
- Aeronautical Engineering at Glasgow is ranked 7th in the UK and 1st in Scotland (Complete University Guide 2019).
- If you have an engineering background, but with little management experience and you are looking to broaden your knowledge of management while also furthering your knowledge of aerospace engineering, this programme is designed for you.
- Students in this programme can benefit from access to our outstanding facilities: including several wind tunnels, a flight simulation lab, an autonomous unmanned vehicle (UAV) laboratory, helicopter test rig laboratories, structural testing apparatus and computer labs for modelling and simulation.
- This programme has a September and January intake.*
*For suitably qualified candidates.
Information for international students
This one-year masters programme is eligible for a new, streamlined visa application process: find out more www.gla.ac.uk/international/visapilot/
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions