Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- A 2.1 equivalent degree (GPA 3.0) in a relevant subject.
- Students with a 2.2 equivalent degree (GPA 2.7), but 2.1 equivalent marks in their maths and core theory subjects may be considered for entry.
The GPA listed above is the US System.Find out your country's equivalent GPA
International students with academic qualifications below those required should contact our partner institution, Glasgow International College, who offer a range of pre-Masters courses.
Months of entry
The Masters in Electronics & Electrical Engineering & Management introduces you to contemporary business and management issues while increasing your depth of knowledge in your chosen speciality of electronics and electrical engineering.
- The University of Glasgow has been delivering world-class engineering education and research since 1840.
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering at Glasgow is consistently highly ranked recently achieving 1st in Scotland and 5th in the UK (Complete University Guide 2019).
- You will be taught jointly by staff from the School of Engineering and the Adam Smith Business School. You will benefit from their combined resources and expertise and from an industry-focused curriculum.
- If you have an engineering background, but with little management experience and are wanting to develop your knowledge of management while also furthering your knowledge of electronics and electrical engineering, this programme is designed for you.
- You will gain first-hand experience of managing an engineering project through the integrated system design module, allowing development of skills in project management, quality management and accountancy.
- You will benefit from access to our outstanding laboratory facilities and interaction with staff at the forefront of research in electronics and electrical engineering.
- This programme has a September and January intake*.
*For suitably qualified candidates.
Information for international students
This one-year masters programme is eligible for a new, streamlined visa application process: find out more
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
This innovative Masters in Electronics & Electrical Engineering & Management introduces you to contemporary business and management issues while increasing your depth of knowledge in your chosen speciality of electronics and electrical engineering.
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions