Entry requirements for postgraduate taught programmes are normally a 2.2 Honours degree or equivalent (eg GPA of 3.0 or above) in a relevant subject unless otherwise specified. Additionally, a sound understanding of programme relevant core engineering principles, such as mathematics, is expected and must be demonstrated in a 2.1 or equivalent in core subject components from your Honours degree .
International students with academic qualifications below those required should contact our partner institution, Glasgow International College, who offer a range of pre-Masters courses.
Months of entry
The Masters in Electronics & Electrical Engineering & Management introduces you to contemporary business and management issues while increasing your depth of knowledge in your chosen speciality of electronics and electrical engineering.
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering at the University of Glasgow is consistently highly ranked recently achieving 1st in Scotland and 4th in the UK (Complete University Guide 2017). It was also ranked 1st in Scotland in the Guardian and Complete University Rankings 2018.
- You will be taught jointly by staff from the School of Engineering and the Adam Smith Business School. You will benefit from their combined resources and expertise and from an industry-focused curriculum.
- If you have an engineering background, but with little management experience and are wanting to develop your knowledge of management while also furthering your knowledge of electronics and electrical engineering, this programme is designed for you.
- You will gain first-hand experience of managing an engineering project through the integrated system design module, allowing development of skills in project management, quality management and accountancy.
- You will benefit from access to our outstanding laboratory facilities and interaction with staff at the forefront of research in electronics and electrical engineering.
- This programme has a September and January intake.
Information for international students
Please see the English language requirements.
Fees and funding
Please see the list of available scholarships.
Qualification and course duration
Further details of qualification
This innovative Masters in Electronics & Electrical Engineering & Management introduces you to contemporary business and management issues while increasing your depth of knowledge in your chosen speciality of electronics and electrical engineering.
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions Team