Applicants must achieve entry to the Nankai JGS Environmental Management programme.
Months of entry
The MSc in Environmental Management aims to produce graduates who
- have a strong understanding of the environment and how it changes
- have an awareness of economic and policy issues affecting the environment
- are able to apply practical and technical solutions to assist in the management of the environment, environmental risk and environmental change.
- Critically assess the influence of physical processes and the impact of human decision making on the environment
- Evaluate theories of environmental management
- Discuss theories of climate change, how this will affect different environments
- Compare and contrast environmental management policies in different regions and at different scales
- Develop strategies for behavioural change to improve management of the environment
- Explain the need to develop policies to manage the environment at different scales
- Create plans to react to and manage environmental change
- Explain how GIS and Remote Sensing contribute to the management of environmental data and can contribute to environmental management.
Information for international students
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Nankai University
- +86 22 2350 8825