A 2.1 Honours degree or non-UK equivalent (e.g. a GPA of 3.0 or above) in law or other subject with at least 50% of the credits in law.
International students with academic qualifications below those required should contact our partner institution, Glasgow International College, who offer a range of pre-Masters courses.
Months of entry
This programme provides you with an excellent preparation for further research in Law, serving as a qualification in its own right and a platform for PhD study.
- There is a strong emphasis on research training, in order to help you develop generic research knowledge and skills.
- You will be introduced to legal research methodologies, the ethics of legal research, key traditions of legal inquiry and basic concepts of legal thought.
- You will benefit from our excellent facilities including the dedicated School of Law library; our main University library also contains our extensive collection of legal materials and official publications and is a European Documentation Centre.
- We have a very vibrant mooting programme and a dedicated Moot Courtroom. We have an outstanding record of success and you can participate in internal, national and international mooting competitions.
- We organise a series of lectures featuring talks from highly successful judges and lawyers.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Professor Emilios Christodoulidis