You must have an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Nutrition, Dietetics or related subject with a substantial component in nutrition from an institution recognised by the University Court.
You are required to provide two references, a full degree transcript and a personal statement with your application.
Months of entry
This programme, one of only a few short programmes offered in sports nutrition, will extend your knowledge and skills in sports nutrition, basic sports science or nutritional and dietary assessment.
- You will also develop skills in evidence-based practice in sports nutrition.
- If you are a nutritionist or have a good background in nutrition and/or dietetics and want to extend your knowledge and skills in this area – this programme is designed for you.
- Sports and exercise nutrition.
Optional courses (one chosen)
- Introduction to sports and exercise science for nutritionists
- Dietary and nutritional assessment.
Information for international students
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- MVLS Sports Nutrition