You must have an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Nutrition, Dietetics or related subject with a substantial component in nutrition from an institution recognised by the University Court. You are required to provide two references, a full degree transcript and a personal statement with your application.
Months of entry
This programme, one of only a few short programmes offered in sports nutrition, will extend your knowledge and skills in sports nutrition, basic sports science or nutritional and dietary assessment.
- You will also develop skills in evidence-based practice in sports nutrition.
- If you are a nutritionist or have a good background in nutrition and/or dietetics and want to extend your knowledge and skills in this area – this programme is designed for you.
- Sports and exercise nutrition.
Optional courses (one chosen)
- Introduction to sports and exercise science for nutritionists
- Dietary and nutritional assessment.
Information for international students
IELTS: overall score 6.5; no sub-test less than 6.0; ibTOEFL: 92; no sub-test less than 20. CAE: 176 overall; no sub-test less than 169 CPE: 176 overall; no sub-test less than 169. PTE Academic: 60; no sub-test less than 59
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Dr Alison Parrett / Miss Jodi Hamson