- At least a 2.2 honours degree or equivalent in a relevant subject or professional practice
- You may be required to attend an interview
- A portfolio of work is essential
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APL) is considered
- EU and international students need IELTS 6.0 overall (with a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent
Months of entry
The MDes Creative Advertising course has been shaped by our long standing collaborations with advertising agencies. Simulating the advertising industry, you will work on industry orientated assessments using creative briefs, within collaborative, creative teams formulated with art directors, copywriters and strategists, developing creative campaigns for real clients, on real world scenarios. Teamwork and communication skills are at the heart of the course.
The course focuses on vocational skills underpinned by research, theory and graduate skills. You will be encouraged to explore your individual role as a designer, as well as understand the ethical, economic and environmental impact of your work on consumers and citizens. You will be supported to work as a professional advertiser and communicator from the outset, building skills, confidence, resilience and capability to undertake work across a range of scales, forms of advertising and a range of platforms.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-16 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- 03330 141414