successful completion of the CMS; ideally you will have a minimum of two years’ management/supervisory experience, however, applications will be considered on an individual basis; If you have extensive experience across the subject range of CMS or a first degree in business or a relevant subject you may also be considered for direct entry to the DMS; if you can demonstrate that you meet the learning outcomes of any module(s), you may be awarded exemptions in the form of credits.
Months of entry
The Diploma in Management Studies (DMS) is a management qualification designed for practising managers or those aspiring to a career in management and is applicable to all business sectors. It is a perfect progression pathway for those who have successfully completed the Certificate in Management Studies (CMS) or who have a degree and substantial management-related experience.
- builds on the functional areas of management introduced in the CMS;
- focuses on the application of management at a business unit level, whilst developing your ability to take a cross-functional perspective in order to analyse business problems and decisions effectively;
- is designed to take your business skills to a higher level and progress your career;
- gives you an integrated view of the managerial role across all organisational functions;
- represents a ‘fast-track’ route to studying for a postgraduate qualification;
- gives you flexibility by offering three pathways of study.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Enquiries Team
- +44 (0) 3330 141414