Applicants must have: A good quality relevant undergraduate degree from a recognised university or higher education institute PLUS students who were educated in a language other than English should normally demonstrate an IELTS score of 6.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill) or equivalent in a secure English language test. Alternatively, students with an overall IELTS of 5 or 5.5 can study our pre-sessional English language programme prior to degree studies.
Months of entry
This programme provides you with the opportunity to study for two Master's awards within one year and gives you the experience of undertaking a work placement. It is designed to develop the range of intellectual and practical competencies in students and allows them to become effective specialists in the global knowledge economy. The programme provides students who may not have a first degree in business with a grounding in business management, followed by specialised international business modules and an independent specialist project.
On completion of the requirements of both institutions, students will be awarded two degrees: MA International Business from the University of Greenwich and MSc Global Financial Manaement from ESCEM School of Business and Management in Poitiers, France. The entire programme is delivered in English and no knowledge of French is required.
Erasmus Grant funding is available for scholarship schemes on this programme, for a limited number of students. (Further details will be provided upon successful receipt of unconditional/conditional offer on the programme).
The first term is located in Greenwich, London, the second in Poitiers, France and the third is usually in the UK or another chosen country by negotiation.
The aims of the programme are:
- To provide students with the knowledge and competencies relevant to operate in global business environment.
- To facilitate the advanced study of international business organisations and their management, while enabling students to systematically and creatively analyse, critique and apply knowledge and understanding of complex international business and management issues.
- To build interpersonal skills to be able to interact effectively with a range of specialists and to implement solutions effectively and efficiently.
- Foundations of Scholarship and Research
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Global Business and Sustainability
- International Business Risk Management and the International Economy
- Branding Strategy in International Business
- Managing Internationalisation with Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Marketing and Export Strategies of SMEs
- Corporate Clusters and Knowledge
- Managing Internationalisation with Decision Support Systems
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- 020 8331 9000