Applicants should have:
- A relevant first degree from a recognised university or higher education institute (generally a 2.2 or equivalent).
- Students who were educated in a language other than English should demonstrate an IELTS score of normally 6.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each skill) or above, or an equivalent rating in another language testing system. Alternatively, students may follow our pre-sessional English courses (accredited by the British Council).
Months of entry
This programme is designed for people with an interest in human resource management and/or experience in human resource activities who wish to extend their skills. It offers an opportunity to focus on cultural and management issues at the international level and it would suit both students from home and overseas who wish to study this postgraduate programme in the UK.
Overall, it provides students with the ability to develop a systematic understanding and critical awareness of current problems and issues in international human resource management.
The aims of this programme are:
- To prepare students for careers in human resource management and generalist managerial positions by developing in them, a systematic, broad, analytical and integrated understanding of key aspects of business
- To place particular emphasis on the acquisition of management skills and an understanding of human behaviour as significant vocational elements in the development of successful managers in a variety of organisational contexts
- To provide a general business education which stimulates an objective understanding of the role of organisations in the changing global business environment and of the ethical responsibilities of organisation policy makers
- To enhance lifelong learning skills and personal development in order to contribute most effectively to the future of society at large.
- Foundations of Scholarship
- Research Methods
- Knowledge and Consultancy Interventions
- Organisational Behaviour and Leadership
- International Context of Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management Functions
- Human Resource Strategy
Fees and funding
Your time at university should be enjoyable and rewarding, and it is important that it is not spoilt by unnecessary financial worries. We recommend that you spend time planning your finances, both before coming to university and while you are here. We can offer advice on living costs and budgeting, as well as on awards, allowances and loans.
Find out more about our fees and the support available to you at our:
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 020 8331 9000
- 020 8331 8145