- Bachelor's degree in life science, (molecular) biology, medicine or artifical intelligence; possible admission for bachelor's in psychology.
- Please provide us with the names of two qualified referees, preferably the supervisor of your BSc thesis.
- English proficiency on VWO level is required.
Months of entry
Are you interested in the basis of consciousness, the mechanisms of learning or the genetics of behaviour? In this programme you study the brain, cognition and behaviour from different perspectives.
The main focus of this Research Master is to train students to become independent researchers. For this purpose, a large proportion of the programme is devoted to two research projects in which the students are embedded in successful research groups to conduct their own research.
The programme offers three tracks:
- Animal and Human Behaviour (B-track)
- Cognitive Neuroscience and Cognitive Modelling (C-track
- Molecular and Clinical Neuroscience (N-track)
You will become an expert in one of these fields. However, because of the integrated courses and links between these tracks you will also get a unique and truly multi-disciplinary training. The BCN Research Master is one of the the best Neuroscience MSc programmes of the Netherlands (Keuzegids Masters 2015).
Admission to the programme is highly selective and based on the applicants academic credentials as well as motivation. Every application is screened by the Admissions Board.
Information for international students
English proficiency on VWO level is required.
Fees and funding
Check our Grantfinder for funding opportunities.
Qualification and course duration
MSc by research
Course contact details
- Science Masters