Please visit here for current details on admissions requirements.
Months of entry
Globalization and regional integration make a good knowledge of international business law indispensable within the international corporate world, and our LLM programme in International Business Law offers students the chance to develop a strong understanding of all aspects of international business law, including competition law, corporate insolvency law, and Corporate Social Responsibility. Students can specialize in all legal aspects of international (economic) interaction, including:
- Private and/or public international law aspects
- Comparative and European law aspects
This can be done at both the levels of private transactions and intergovernmental cooperation.
Information for international students
Programme is taught entirely in English, as such candidates whose native language is not English must provide adequate evidence of proficiency in English. We accept the following tests:
- (International) internet TOEFL (to be sent in through our institutional code 7191): overall score of at least 100, all sections sufficient (so at least 21 on each section and at least 23 on the writing section);
- (Academic) IELTS Academic (British Council’s English Language Test): overall score of at least 7.0, all sections sufficient (so at least 6.0 on each section and at least 6.5 on the writing section);
- CPE, Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English;
- CAE, Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English.
Fees and funding
Please see the University of Groningen Grantfinder.
Qualification and course duration
LLM by research
Course contact details
- +31 50 363 9111