Applicants should have qualifications that justify the expectation of successful completion of the programme in due time, including knowledge and experience in relevant theories, statistics and experience with statistical software packages. High level of statistics required.
Non-native English speakers must moreover provide evidence of satisfactory results for one of the standard tests below : CPE: A, B or C CAE: A, B or C TOEFL: 580 paper-based or 237 computer-based or 92-93 in ternet-based IELTS: Band 6.5 More information available on our website.
Months of entry
The MSc. in Psychology is a 1-year (60 EC) fully English-language programme that teaches you advanced psychological knowledge and skills, and trains you in fundamental and applied research in one of nine specialized areas within Psychology:
- Clinical Forensic Psychology and Victimology (starting September 2016)
- Clinical Neuropsychology
- Cognitive Psychology and Psychophysiology
- Industrial- and Organisational Psychology
- Psychology and the Environment (starting September 2016)
- Reflecting on Psychology (starting September 2016)
- Social Psychology and its Applications
- Traffic Psychology and Sustained Mobility (starting September 2016)
- Talent Development and Creativity (starting September 2016)
The MSc. Psychology programme prepares you for a Ph.D. programme or a career in Psychology. An important component of this programme is an independent, academic research project reported in a Master’s thesis.
Fees and funding
Only for non-EU/EER: University of Groningen Talent Grant: MSc. Psychology: www.rug.nl/grantfinder
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Harm Noppers