Bachelor in Chemistry, Physics or Material Science, or any equivalent level if authorized by the legislation of the corresponding European Country. Other scientific bachelors can be accepted, provided the student takes complementary leveling courses, under the supervision of his local Tutor.
Months of entry
The Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling (TCCM) Master is an initiative of 25 European institutions from 6 different European countries that aims to:
- Establish a European standard for research-oriented studies in TCCM.
- Prepare experts in the use and development of computational techniques in molecular sciences, to work with innovative pharmaceutical, petrochemical and new-materials industries.
- Prepare students for doctoral studies in Chemistry, Physics, Life or Material Sciences.
- Promote international mobility of research students.
- Offer to students from a wide range of countries (including non-European ones) a highly qualified title at the post-bachelor level.
Information for international students
Internationally recognized English proficiency certificate equivalent to a TOEFL score of minimum 213/500, or an IELTS score of at least 6.
Fees and funding
Scholarships to perform Master studies in TCCM will be available annually for Partner countries and Programme Counties. Both types of grants cover participation costs, insurance coverage, living allowance and also the scholarhip holder will receive an amount for travels and installation.
Qualification and course duration
MSc by research
Course contact details
- Dr. Manuel Yáñez