- A minimum 2:2 honours degree in an Engineering or Technology (with a relevant analytical content) based discipline; or
- Any other contiguous discipline the subject content of which does not overlap with that of the programme to any substantial extent; or
- A qualification from any other recognised International academic institution which is of comparable academic standard to those identified above; or
- Exceptionally, a number of applicants with other relevant professional qualifications who have the necessary academic achievements and experience will be considered under APCL
Months of entry
MSc Manufacturing Management (online) develops skills and knowledge and specifically focuses on the areas of business, operations management, information systems, and product development and quality systems.
It will also equip you with the knowledge and understanding for a career in technical and engineering management.
You will gain knowledge and understanding of relevant techniques in:
- The analysis of business strategy and planning
- Commercial engineering practice.
- Product definition
- Process system design, and
- Understanding of resource management through planning and process control.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1707 284800