An honours degree (at least 2:2 or above) in Business, Management, or any other discipline that includes a quantitative or computing element.
Months of entry
The course has been developed to enable you to develop advanced knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Business Analytical Methods and Information Technology
- Business Problem Structuring and Solving
- Consultancy Skills in the Business Environment
These themes are explored through modules in Business Analytics, Computer Simulation, Creative Problem Solving, Consultancy Skills and Business Statistics. The course also includes a project based module where you will solve a problem for a client using the knowledge and skills acquired during your study. There is then a further applied consultancy project, which allows you to independently research, investigate and analyse a current business problem.
The course focuses on:
- computational, mathematical, philosophical and management science approaches to business analysis
- developing problem solving skills
- enhancing your ability to use business software and other information technology
- encouraging independent and creative thinking
- effective communication in all formats appropriate to a business environment.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- University Switchboard
- +44 (0)1707 284800