- An honours degree of at least 2:2 classification, from a UK university; or
- The equivalent of the above from a recognised University overseas; or
- A degree equivalent professional qualification recognised by the Programme Leader; or
- A Pre-Masters course recognised by the University; or
- Equivalent qualifications to be assessed by the Programme Leader and Admissions Tutor AND
- Be employed in a position that enables an insight into an organisation’s strategy and daily operations, and ideally with defined responsibilities such as the supervision/direction of the work of other employees and/or budgetary control.
Months of entry
- You will be equipped with the analytical and personal skills to deal with complex situations, challenge preconceptions, address contrasting perspectives and solve unstructured business problems.
- The course will enhance your skills of self-direction, leadership and originality to assist you in formulating your own organisational plans and responding to strategies developed by others.
- In the final year of the programme you will have the opportunity to build on the knowledge gained, by participating in a substantial piece of independent research, that has the power to contribute significantly to the operation of your organisation.
Information for international students
All students from non-majority English speaking countries require proof of English language proficiency. The following qualifications and grades will be considered - GCSE English language grade A-C - IELTS 6.5 (with no less than 5.5 in any band) Other English language tests are accepted.
Fees and funding
Tuition fees are charged annually. The fees quoted above are for the specified year(s) only. Fees may be higher in future years, for both new and continuing students. Please see the University’s Fees and Finance Policy (and in particular the section headed “When tuition fees change”), for further information about when and by how much the University may increase its fees for future years.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24-36 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1707 284800