- Typically a minimum of 2:2 honours degree in and Engineering or Technology (with a relevant analytical content) based discipline; or
- Any other contiguous discipline the subject content of which does not overlap with that of the programme to any substantial extent; or
- A qualification from any other recognised International academic institution which is of comparable academic standard to those identified above; or
- Exceptionally, a number of applicants with other relevant professional qualifications who have the necessary academic achievements and experience will be considered under APCL.
Months of entry
This MSc Operations & Supply Chain Management (online) develops skills and knowledge and specifically focuses on the areas of business related to procurement & supply chain management in an operational management context.
Case studies are utilised throughout the online modules to highlight situations, solutions and problems solving methods and this will include analysis and synthesis. The contribution to profitability through understanding of purchasing, procurement, and logistics will also be understood. There will be critical review of the strategic value related to procurement, and supply chain management.
Key intellectual skills developed will include:
- Design of process models and evaluation of internal and external influences.
- Abilities to conduct research and analysis to manage long, medium and short term issues including problem solving strategies and their use and outcomes.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0)1707 284800