A Bachelor degree in Music Technology or related subjects. All applicants will be expected to have a solid prior knowledge of standard music studio devices, including practical experience across a range of typical audio software. Applicants interested in the Audio Programming route will need to demonstrate an element of prior experience in this area. This may include an understanding of underlying principles, or programming using a high-level language, such as Max/MSP, Java, or C/C++. Applicants lacking formal qualifications may be considered if they can demonstrate significant relevant industry experience.
Months of entry
- Explore the most advanced studio techniques, technologies and processes at the forefront of current music production.
- Unleash your creative potential and cultivate your own individual style to produce original arrangements, mixes, re-mixes and mastering work.
- Deliver comprehensive solutions and support for live sound in a variety of performance settings.
- On this postgraduate degree you will create your own A/V interfaces, plug-ins, and programming codes.
- Take a look at our MSc Music booklet.
Information for international students
If you do not have the required level of English for entry, our academic English courses can help you to achieve this level.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1707 284800
- +44 (0)1707 284870