Should normally hold good honours degree in the proposed study area. However, we will consider applicants who can demonstrate their capability by means of publications or employment responsibilities.
Months of entry
Research areas include:
- Community research and development;
- Criminal justice and probation practice;
- Social exclusion and marginalised groups and communities;
- Social work practice issues (including child welfare and protection, and violence against staff);
- Supporting the voluntary sector.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time60 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Mr Roger Green