An Honours degree (2.2 or above) in a wide range of disciplines or professional body equivalent. Applicants with other professional qualifications and/or experience will be considered individually.
Months of entry
This course provides you with an in-depth and philosophical understanding of the concepts of operations and supply chain management. This course builds upon the University's established reputation as an excellent provider of undergraduate courses and senior management training programmes in this management discipline.
You will have the opportunity to learn the skills that ensure operations run more efficiently and effectively, particularly in the face of global market turbulence, agility, and business resilience. We also aim to help you develop the knowledge and practical skills vital for professional operations, arising from the complexities of projects, supply chain management and operations.
This course is ideal if you have studied business, management, science or engineering and want to pursue a career in operations management or supply chain management. The course integrates business management techniques and the management technologies they rely on.
We offer the opportunity to::
• Learn through innovative teaching techniques including: cases, simulations and interactive games
• Gain the opportunity to network with experts from industry, exploring their real-world expertise and sharing their professional experience with students
• Investigate real-business scenarios with industry visits/case study projects
• Gain the experience of the industry standard management information system software of SAP
• Have the opportunities for an additional professional qualification in operations management with University partners, such as a ‘Green Belt' in Six Sigma.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions (B396)
- +44 (0) 1484 472956