• An Honours degree (2:2 or above) in any subject or an equivalent professional qualification. Applicants with other professional qualifications and/or experience will be considered individually.
• Applicants whose first language or language of instruction is not English will need to meet the minimum requirements of an English Language qualification. The minimum of IELTS 6.0 overall with no element lower than 5.5, or equivalent will be considered acceptable.
In exceptional cases students with no appropriate qualifications but substantial work experience, who can demonstrate ability to benefit from postgraduate study, will be considered. Candidates' suitability will be assessed to evaluate their application in line with the University's Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning procedures.
Students wishing to transfer into the MSc Management suite from other awards or other universities will be considered on an individual basis based on the modular credit and learning outcomes already achieved.
Months of entry
This is a conversion Master's course and is ideal if you have not previously studied business or management and want to develop your knowledge and skills in these professional areas. It is particularly suitable for students from non-business subject areas who are intending to work in a business organisation and who would like to acquire professional management skills. You will cover most of the core areas of business including marketing, finance, operations, people management and strategy. There are also a wide range of options available to tailor study towards marketing specific areas of interest.
This course is one route in a suite of courses including:
• Management MSc
• Management with Entrepreneurship MSc
• Management with International Business MSc
You can specialise your studies further via the dissertation or consultancy project.
Information for international students
The minimum of IELTS 6.0 overall with no element lower than 5.5, or equivalent will be considered acceptable.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- The Business School (B019MCR/B055PT)
- +44 (0)1484 472956