Entry requirements for Professional Practice courses are normally:
- An Honours degree (2:1 or above) or equivalent professional qualification, in any subject.
- Applicants with other appropriate professional qualifications and/or experience will be considered on an individual basis.
If your first language is not English, you will need to meet the minimum requirements of an English Language qualification. The minimum for IELTS is 7.0 overall with no element lower than 6.5 (a minimum of TOEFL 550 (Computer Based Toefl 213) score) or equivalent. Read more about the University’s entry requirements for students outside of the UK on our Where are you from information pages.
Months of entry
This course is specifically aimed at international students, supporting those wishing to gain practical work based experiential learning. Together with studying your chosen course we are offering an additional 6-month placement opportunity, making the course 18 months in length. This allows students to put into practice the skills and techniques developed throughout the Master’s degree within a UK environment after completing the 12-month taught programme.
This course cultivates an appreciation of the crucial relationship between strategic communication and leadership. This understanding is explored through a consideration of the role contemporary leaders should play in addressing urgent and complex challenges facing society.
- On this course particular attention is given to wider humanitarian issues faced by global business practitioners.
- You’ll have the opportunity to explore philosophical, psychological, professional, and intercultural frameworks of ethics related to leadership-followership/citizenship.
- The 18-month route has the opportunity to undertake a 6-month placement element at the end of the 12 month taught programme.
Fees and funding
Please check our website for fee information
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1484 472956