Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Entry requirements for Professional Practice courses are normally:
- An Honours degree (2:1 or above) or equivalent professional qualification, in a related subject such as Business Studies, Marketing, Management, Accountancy or Economics.
- Applicants with other appropriate professional qualifications and/or experience will be considered on an individual basis.
If your first language is not English, you will need to meet the minimum requirements of an English Language qualification. The minimum for IELTS is 7.0 overall with no element lower than 6.5 (a minimum of TOEFL 550 (Computer Based Toefl 213) score) or equivalent. Read more about the University’s entry requirements for students outside of the UK on our Where are you from information pages.
Months of entry
This course is specifically aimed at International students, supporting those wishing to gain practical work based experiential learning. Together with studying your chosen course we are offering an additional 6-month placement opportunity, making the course 18 months in length. This allows students to put into practice the skills and techniques developed throughout the Master’s degree within a UK environment after completing the 12-month taught programme.
This course emphasises applied critical thinking and analysis, helping to equip you with the necessary skills to thrive in a career in marketing.
The course is designed to enhance your knowledge and understanding of marketing. It is relevant for you if you have already studied marketing as part of another course and want to continue to develop your specialist knowledge, or if you are new to marketing having studied a degree in another subject.
- The course focuses on contemporary issues and provides the opportunity for you to put marketing theory into practice through the use of relevant case studies and projects.
- We have a vibrant and diverse student learning environment, with a focus on meeting the creative and analytical challenges posed by modern marketing.
- Key areas of study include Strategic Marketing Management and Contemporary Consumer Engagement.
- Further specialisation and an opportunity to pursue an area that interests you or which you are passionate about is available through your choice of multidisciplinary option modules and the research.
- The 18-month route has the opportunity to undertake a 6-month placement element at the end of the 12 month taught programme.
Fees and funding
Please check our website for fee information
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1484 472956