Entry requirements for this course are normally:
- An Honours degree (2:2 or above) in any subject or equivalent professional qualification
- Applicants with other appropriate professional qualifications and/or experience will be considered on an individual basis
If your first language is not English, you will need to meet the minimum requirements of an English Language qualification. The minimum for IELTS is 6.0 overall with no element lower than 5.5, or equivalent will be considered acceptable. Read more about the University’s entry requirements for students outside of the UK on our Where are you from information pages.
Months of entry
This course provides a comprehensive study of core marketing principles, with additional focus on events studies, enabling you to prepare for a career in marketing in the international events industry.
From an international point of view, global events encompass a range of social, economic, cultural and political challenges to consider when marketing worldwide. Aimed at increasing your awareness of events from a critical perspective, this course has been designed to advance your understanding of events in a globalised marketing environment. The course is theoretically robust with an emphasis on applied critical thinking and analysis.
• We seek to maximise your opportunity to put marketing theory into practice through the use of live case studies and projects.
• Extensive use is made of current events examples highlighting successes and challenges faced by events practitioners when navigating the multi-faceted events industry. • This course supports the development of critical thinkers able to consider all social, economic, cultural and political environments.
On this events studies route of our Marketing Masters, you will take a specialist module in Critical Events Studies. Further specialisation and an opportunity to pursue an area of events management that interests you or which you are passionate about is available through your choice of multidisciplinary option modules and research.
Fees and funding
Please check our website for fee information
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1484 472956