Entry requirements for this course are normally:
- An Honours degree (2:2 or above) in any subject or an equivalent professional qualification. Applicants with other professional qualifications and/or experience will be considered individually.
- A minimum of two years appropriate management or business experience.
- If you do not meet the entry criteria for this course, you may want to take a fast track programme taken over two terms leading to the award of a Certificate in Management Studies (CMS).
- We also consider applicants with significant managerial experience without a formal degree.
- Advanced entry onto the programme would be possible for suitably qualified applicants. In such cases the University’s standard regulations and processes for accreditation of prior learning (APL) will apply.
- Applicants with a DMS from elsewhere please contact us to discuss your options.
If your first language is not English, you will need to meet the minimum requirements of an English Language qualification. The minimum for IELTS is 6.0 overall with no element lower than 5.5, or equivalent will be considered acceptable. Read more about the University’s entry requirements for students outside of the UK on our Where are you from information pages.
Months of entry
Studying for the Huddersfield MBA will help you realise your ambitions, become a more effective manager, develop a strategic and global management perspective and improve your communication skills.
Inspirational and expert tuition, exposure to the latest management thinking and the benefits of mixing with and learning from other talented students for the duration of the programme will help equip you for senior management roles.
An MBA qualification will help you to achieve your personal goals, become a valuable asset to your organisation and help improve your chances of climbing the career ladder. Alternatively, you may choose to use your MBA to redefine your ambitions and change your career direction.
Fees and funding
Please check our website for fee information
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1484 472956