Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Entry requirements for Professional Practice courses are normally:
- An Honours degree (2:1 or above) or equivalent professional qualification, in any subject.
- Applicants with other appropriate professional qualifications and/or experience will be considered on an individual basis.
If your first language is not English, you will need to meet the minimum requirements of an English Language qualification. The minimum for IELTS is 7.0 overall with no element lower than 6.5 (a minimum of TOEFL 550 (Computer Based Toefl 213) score) or equivalent. Read more about the University’s entry requirements for students outside of the UK on our Where are you from information pages.
Months of entry
This course is specifically aimed at International students, supporting those wishing to gain practical work based experiential learning. Together with studying your chosen course we are offering an additional 6-month placement opportunity, making the course 18 months in length. This allows students to put into practice the skills and techniques developed throughout the Master’s degree within a UK environment after completing the 12-month taught programme.
This course cultivates an appreciation of the crucial relationship between strategic communication and leadership. This understanding is explored through a consideration of the role contemporary leaders should play in addressing urgent and complex challenges facing society.
This course provides an excellent opportunity for those from a variety of backgrounds to gain awareness of the issues, insights and concepts shaping society and Business, both now and in the future. You’ll develop knowledge on the strategic importance of communication to contemporary organisations and its impact on society.
- Each module supports our commitment to developing students as global business practitioners with intercultural sensitivity and environmental awareness, as well as core leadership and research skills.
- The flexible curriculum suits students who are continuing their management and business-related studies, as well as those from other disciplines seeking to enhance their education.
- The 18-month route has the opportunity to undertake a 6-month placement element at the end of the 12 month taught programme.
- Further specialisation and an opportunity to pursue an area that interests you, or which will develop your career opportunities are available through various option modules available.
Fees and funding
Please check our website for fee information
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1484 472956