Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Entry requirements for Professional Practice courses are normally:
- An Honours degree (2:1 or above) or equivalent professional qualification, in any subject.
- Applicants with other appropriate professional qualifications and/or experience will be considered on an individual basis.
If your first language is not English, you will need to meet the minimum requirements of an English Language qualification. The minimum for IELTS is 7.0 overall with no element lower than 6.5 (a minimum of TOEFL 550 (Computer Based Toefl 213) score) or equivalent will be considered acceptable. Read more about the University’s entry requirements for students outside of the UK on our Where are you from information pages.
Months of entry
This course is specifically aimed at International students, supporting those wishing to gain practical work based experiential learning. Together with studying your chosen course we are offering an additional 6-month placement opportunity, making the course 18 months in length. This allows students to put into practice the skills and techniques developed throughout the Master’s degree within a UK environment after completing the 12-month taught programme.
In an increasingly interconnected and resource-constrained world, businesses and business leaders are facing significant challenges associated with strategic sustainability management. The course is structured around three key areas which cover sustainability challenges, sustainability leadership and practice, and sustainability management to give you an in-depth understanding of sustainability within leadership and management alongside its opportunities and challenges.
- This course helps prepare you for jobs in corporate sustainability management and/or corporate social responsibility.
- Using a balance of theory and practice, you’ll analyse key sustainability challenges encountered by business leaders, and generate real-life solutions towards resolving these
- The 18-month route has the opportunity to undertake a 6-month placement element at the end of the 12 month taught programme.
You’ll have the opportunity to develop an integrative understanding of the role of business in overcoming the challenges of sustainability. In doing so, you will learn about the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the role of business in acting as a collaborator to achieve these, whilst creating long-term sustainable business models.
Fees and funding
Please check our website for fee information
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1484 472956