Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
For entry onto our programme, applicants must have
- A minimum of 2:2 Honours degree or international equivalent in Accounting, or Accounting and Finance or a suitable alternative 2:1 Honours degree.
- Equivalent accredited international or professional accounting qualifications (including direct passes in or exemptions from ACCA Fundamental Level papers F1-F9)
All students joining our programme must be
- Either, exempt from ACCA Fundamental Level papers F1-F9 by virtue of their undergraduate degree, (You will need to register with ACCA, apply for exemption and present us with an official letter from ACCA confirming your exemption before you can commence our programme)
- Or, must have passed ACCA Fundamental Level papers F1-F9 directly.
With your application, please upload evidence of your passed ACCA Fundamental Level examinations and / or copy of your exemption letter issued by ACCA if you already have these.
Months of entry
This specialist programme has been designed to enable to you gain a masters degree in accounting and undertake training for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Professional Examinations on a linked course. It combines teaching from our expert academics for the MSc and professional training from Kaplan to prepare you for the ACCA Professional Papers.
Primarily aimed at those who have a good undergraduate degree in accounting, this course prepares you for a future career as a professional accountant. You’ll graduate with the skills and knowledge to lead using logic, analysis, and an understanding of the complexities of accounting within the business world - both now and in the future. Successful completion of the ACCA Professional Papers will help you stand out in the international accounting job market.
Information for international students
If you require a Tier 4 student visa to study or if your first language is not English you will be required to provide acceptable evidence of your English language proficiency level.
This course requires academic IELTS 6.0 overall, with no less than 5.5 in each skill.
Fees and funding
UK and EU students can take out a Master’s Loan to help with tuition fees and living costs. They provide up to £11,222 for full-time and part-time taught and research Masters courses in all subject areas.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-15 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
1 year for the MSc and a further 3 months to complete ACCA Professional Examinations.
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0) 1482 466850