Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
The programme is designed for those with 60 M level credits from a PGCE (or international equivalent) programme. These credits will give you entry to the programme which will then give you a full Masters. These credits should have been gained in the last 5 years.
Months of entry
Building on existing qualifications or experience, this MA allows you to:
- Focus on a project about which you are passionate
- Carry out empirical research in your institution, guided and supported by the University
Aimed at those in education settings who are interested in building on their existing qualifications or experience. You will be supported by a personal mentor and supervisor
- The course will be technology-rich, using cloud-based and other technologies to curate, communicate and create artefacts of learning. A tablet computer or laptop will be useful.
- There will be tutorials and face-to-face sessions focusing on core research methods and pedagogic thinking. These will also be available in the cloud so you can participate at a time and a place that suits you.
- Bespoke and in-house teaching will be possible for large groups from one or more partner institutions.
Information for international students
If you require a Tier 4 student visa to study or if your first language is not English you will be required to provide acceptable evidence of your English language proficiency level.
This course requires academic IELTS 6.0 overall, with no less than 5.5 in each skill.
Fees and funding
UK and EU students can take out a Master’s Loan to help with tuition fees and living costs. They provide up to £11,222 for full-time and part-time taught and research Masters courses in all subject areas.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12-60 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)1482 466850