You will have a minimum of a 2:2 Honours degree or equivalent in a relevant subject or appropriate experience in a professional environment.
Months of entry
Building on existing qualifications or experience, this MA allows you to:
- Focus on a project about which you are passionate
- Carry out empirical research in your institution, guided and supported by the University
Aimed at those in education settings who are interested in building on their existing qualifications or experience. You will be supported by a personal mentor and supervisor
- The course will be technology-rich, using cloud-based and other technologies to curate, communicate and create artefacts of learning. A tablet computer or laptop will be useful.
- There will be tutorials and face-to-face sessions focusing on core research methods and pedagogic thinking. These will also be available in the cloud so you can participate at a time and a place that suits you.
- Bespoke and in-house teaching will be possible for large groups from one or more partner institutions.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12-60 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)1482 466850