A minimum of 2.2, with a substantial amount of mathematics at university level.
All applicants are considered on an individual basis and additional qualifications, professional qualifications and relevant experience may also be taken into account when considering applications.
Months of entry
The programme, which has recently been updated, trains professional statisticians for posts in industry, government, research and teaching. It provides a suitable preparation for careers in other fields requiring a strong statistical background. Core modules give a thorough grounding in modern statistical methods and there is the opportunity to choose additional topics to study.
Statistical Data Science at Kent provides:
- a programme that gives you the opportunity to develop practical, mathematical and computing skills in statistics, while working on challenging and important problems relevant to a broad range of potential employers
- teaching and supervision by staff who are research-active, with established reputations and who are accessible, supportive and genuinely interested in your work
- advanced and accessible computing and other facilities
- a congenial work atmosphere with pleasant surroundings, where you can socialise and discuss issues with a community of other students.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Admissions Enquiries